We have developed our coatings in collaboration with a specialized manufacturer.
The advantages of our Pipe Paint and process at a glance:
• Efficient application technique with which the tubes are dyed in a short time;
• The tubes are provided with high-quality, uniform paint.
• Blown tubes give more than 50 percent more light reflection and ten percent more heat output.
The tube temperature can therefore be reduced to approximately 3 ºC;
Pipe Paint is a ground and finishing layer in one, this ensures a high corrosion resistance of the heating pipes;
• This tube paint ensures very good adhesion and very fast drying. You therefore have less problems with harmful gases.
Try to keep the tubes dry and clean before painting, possibly by covering them with plastic.
Keeping dry will prevent any rust and zanda life.
With electrostatic spraying the pipes are provided with a coat of paint all around.
Depending on the requirements, the pipe can be sprayed into a 1-layer or 2-layer system.
See image: these drip hoses are too close to the tube. Make sure the drippers are inserted into the mats before spraying the heating pipe. There must be at least 16 centimeters of free space between the concrete pile and the side of the pipe.
Remove bacon hooks.
Systems for painting heating pipes:
• When dyeing in a 1-layer system, the pipes are provided with one layer of paint in a spray corridor.
For maintenance work almost always one layer.
• When painting in a 2-layer system, the pipes are sprayed once.
After drying, the whole is sprayed with a second layer of paint. In any case, the heating pipe gets a tighter end result.
The situations below are not ideal for spraying pipes, try to prevent them.
During spraying is sprayed at a constant speed which ensures a uniform layer thickness.
The applied paint layer ensures better heat dissipation and better light output of the tube.
That benefits the crops.
When spraying, the tubes must be on the pipe rail supports and the ends of the pipe rail on the path.
The new plastic for the cultivation may already have been laid.
During the electrostatic spraying, a small overspray occurs on the plastic.
If plastic is placed on the path, we spray the curves along the path.