TECHNICAL INFORMATION TUBE PAINT H51
SOLVENTANT RUSTED TUBE PAINTING
Properties and application
● Anti-corrosion coating for industrial applications with fast drying and good anti-corrosion properties, for heating pipes and steel structures.
● stirring before use. The paint should be applied well and full so that sufficient layer thickness is achieved. Apply with a brush, paint roller or paint glove. Use a pipe paint roller to apply sufficient layer thickness and also difficult to paint places that are difficult to reach.
● new tubes; Provide a dry, clean, dust and grease-free surface. This promotes the adhesion of the paint.
Recommended dry film thickness: 60 to 80 microns (2 layers)
Specific weight at 20 ° C: 1 ltr = approx. 1.30 kg
Max. operating temperature pipe: 90 ° C
View after drying: Satin shine
Tools: after use paint tubes of paint roller or glove
Submerge in water, so next
day used again
Dilution: C30, max 10%
Cleaning the tool: C30
Theoretical efficiency: 1 ltr for approx. 70 m1 heating tube Ø 51 mm
Dry Dust dry: ± 30 minutes
Pierce: at 80 ° C for at least 4 hours. and ventilate well
Paintable with Coating 51: After less than 4 hours or longer than 3 weeks
- Min. + 5 ° C surface temperature
- Ventilate during processing and drying of the paint.
- Provide a dry, clean, dust and grease free
underground. This promotes the adhesion of the paint.
- No crop in the greenhouse.
galvanized / powder-coated tubes: pre-treatment with primer SG_GALVAPRIM-PU
Color: cloud white
Shelf life: 12 months in original, unopened packaging, protected from extreme cold and intense heat (- 5 ° C & lt; t ° C & lt; 35 ° C).
Safety information: See MSDS