Technical File Pipe Paint WB53
WATERVERDUNBARE ROESTWERENDE BUIZENVERF
Eigenschappen en toepassing
● Roestwerende pipe paint voor industriële toepassing met snelle droging en snelle watervastheid
● pipe paint WB53 kan na droging gemakkelijk met zichzelf overschilderd worden.
● na het schilderen ; bij opslag in de buiten atmosfeer afdekken met een dekzeil of plastic. Let op voor condensatie!
● stirring before use. The paint has to be filled in well and full so that sufficient layer thickness is achieved. Apply with a brush, paint roller or paint glove. Use a pipe paint roller to apply sufficient layer thickness and also difficult to paint places that are difficult to reach.
● Provide dry, clean, dust and grease free under ground. This promotes the adhesion of the paint.
Recommended dry film thickness: 60 to 80 microns (minimum 2 layers)
Specific weight at 20 ° C: 1 liter = approx. 1.30 kg
Max. operating temperature pipe: 90 ° C thermoplastic
View after drying: Satin shine
Tools: After using the brush or glove completely immersed in water, can be used again next day
Dilution: Water, max. 10%
Tool cleaning: Water
Theoretical efficiency: 1 ltr for approx. 85 meters of heating pipe Ø 51mm
Dry Dust dry: 45 min. - 60 min.
Tack free: 60 min.
Drying is highly dependent (irrespective of layer thickness), air circulation and relative humidity
Dry: 4 hours - at 20 ° C and dry film thickness of 60 micron is already waterproof
Pierce: at 80 ° C for at least 4 hours. and ventilate well
Paintable with itself: after 4 hours
Conditions for application: Min. + 10 ° C surface temperature
Relative humidity & lt; 70% These conditions also persist during drying. Provide a dry, clean, dust and grease-free surface. This promotes the adhesion of the paint. Processing advice a minimum processing temperature of 12 ° C and a maximum relative humidity of 65%. For good drying film formation, and to prevent fly rust, we recommend to apply the product to pipes with a surface temperature of 18 to 26 ° C, and to ventilate sufficiently in the greenhouse to quickly drain any water vapor that is released.
Galvanized / powder-coated tubes:
- pretreat with primer SG_GALVAPRIM-PU
- no crop in the greenhouse
Color: cloud white
Shelf life: 6 months in original, unopened packaging. ATTENTION: free from frost and temperatures above 35 ° C. The paint is irreversibly damaged in frost.
Transport regulations: ADR Not Regulated